Re: Windows Movie Maker fails during publishing

also the movie is compiled of jpegs, mp3 and avi files, if this helps.

--
GraceKivlehan

  • Re: windows explorer problems
    ... The folder contains avi files and mp3 files formats. ... "Windows explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. ... We have created an error report that you can send to help us improve ...
  • END OF DAYS
    ... end of days movie ... ministry end of days writing ... end of days soundtrack arnold swarchenegger ... end of days vnv nation mp3 ...
    (sci.mech.fluids)
  • Re: avi file only runs properly from Movie Makers Storyboard.
    ... I have the same problem with my movie. ... In the past I have made several avi files by importing video from my ... If I now import one of these avi files into Movie Maker it's displayed ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Network performance in class room - clips on a file server
    ... What sort of avi files are they? ... Find out what sort yours are with avicodec ... In Movie Maker 2.1 editing clips is very slow and it ... project file is saved on the file server as well. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Combining avi movies with jpg photo slideshow
    ... I have imported avi files and jpg's into the same timeline, ... audio overlays etc and saved the output as "High quality video ... So my resulting movie shows black ... same output file and have both elements display in full wide screen output? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)