Re: DVD Maker - No Audio on DVD's Produced

On Dec 18, 3:06 pm, Itchy Fingers <peterj...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know if anyone has experienced this or has any ideas as to a
resolution, but I've made a movie in Movie Maker V6, exported it to the
harddrive in various forms with satisfactory results. I then burn the video
DVD using DVD Maker and whilst the video element is good theres absolutely no

As I said the original video is complete both within Movie Maker and on the
hard drive.

I have access to Nero 8, which does not have the correct Codex for Video
DVD's and produced a smaller VCD without problem.

I am running Vista Ultimate with SP1.

....and if you're looking for completely FREE CD/DVD & Blu-Ray/HD-DVD
burning application you're welcomed to give a try to [url=http://]StarBurn[/url] from [url=http://]Rocket Division Software[/url]. Just in case here's
an URL:

Sandra Reeves