Re: DVD Maker - No Audio on DVD's Produced

On Dec 18, 3:06 pm, Itchy Fingers <peterj...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know if anyone has experienced this or has any ideas as to a
resolution, but I've made a movie in Movie Maker V6, exported it to the
harddrive in various forms with satisfactory results. I then burn the video
DVD using DVD Maker and whilst the video element is good theres absolutely no
sound.

As I said the original video is complete both within Movie Maker and on the
hard drive.

I have access to Nero 8, which does not have the correct Codex for Video
DVD's and produced a smaller VCD without problem.

I am running Vista Ultimate with SP1.

....and if you're looking for completely FREE CD/DVD & Blu-Ray/HD-DVD
burning application you're welcomed to give a try to [url=http://
rocketdivision.com/starburn.html]StarBurn[/url] from [url=http://
rocketdivision.com]Rocket Division Software[/url]. Just in case here's
an URL: http://www.rocketdivision.com/starburn.html

Thanks!

Sandra Reeves

  • Re: ANYONE got any idea how to use Toast (version 8)?
    ... writing anything to disc but that I should now label the CD! ... Some models won't burn with gold or blue-suraced media, ... Also before trying to burn anything, you can lete Toast save as a 'Video image' and then burn the image directly. ... One of my friends is a highschool teacher and she should make some DVDs for educational use out from a 'master DVD', the school got from our national TV's public service system. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Transforming Captured video from a VHS video to MPEG/DVD
    ... Like many other people I want to have my old VHS video tapes ... But I thnk there are some odd limitations in the Windows Movie Maker ... As I want my old analog recording to be transformed to DVD format ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Transforming Captured video from a VHS video to MPEG/DVD
    ... together with the DVD "data" on the DVD'd I produce. ... Like many other people I want to have my old VHS video tapes ... But I thnk there are some odd limitations in the Windows Movie Maker ... As I want my old analog recording to be transformed to DVD format ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Looking for Review or Owner Comments on JVC GZ-MG155
    ... captured video to MPEG-2 before I can burn the DVD. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: CONVERT DVR-MS to SMALL FORMAT & HOW TO BURN
    ... I use Nero Recode to convert to mp4 files- if yo want you can recode the mp4 ... your dvd disk. ... gather that this is the burn plug-in that is compt. ... Video Decoders Gold (had a problem with existing decoders not playing ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)