Re: WMP 11 odd problem

TechArena is a pretty horrible site that makes helping people harder. =\

The player never created a file association to ".vob" : did you do this yourself? What shell command did you give it? Or did you map VOB to MPEGFile?
Is it an actual (file) HREF? Or what is the URL in question? That's somewhat relevant.

"Mutazoia" <Mutazoia.3knmrd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Mutazoia.3knmrd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its a basic hyperlink straight to the file... its working for all file
types except .vob files

--
Mutazoia
Mutazoia's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/mutazoia.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Software question OT
    ... If I download a high definition file in MKV format I ... play it on my PC with videolan player np everything is fine as ... all mkv is just a container like vob. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Software question OT
    ... If I download a high definition file in MKV format I ... play it on my PC with videolan player np everything is fine as you ... container like vob. ... getting an external media player to hook up via hdmi to my LCD Tv ...