Codec Error Message - what.4mp

I am trying to make a movie and when I try to import the music to go with the
movie I receive an error saying I need to download a codec, can anyone tell
me what codec I need to download and where from? Music is in I tunes, don't
know if this matters.
Any help much appreciated. Am using Vista

  • Re: Can not save movie in WMM 2.1
    ... Windows media encoder can be downloaded from MS's site, ... Download it, ... > I understand that you might be aware of this codec business so if you can ... > using Movie Maker 2 and I'm getting that error message. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Codec Error Message - what.4mp
    ... with the movie I receive an error saying I need to download a codec, ... Movie Maker 2 - Importing Audio ...
  • Re: Nothing works!
    ... and I can not make a movie. ... I need to download a Panasonic codec something or other, ... GSpot Super Quick Start ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Codecs
    ... it will only download codecs that are distributed by Microsoft.... ... checking which codec the file was compressed with, ... that works in Movie Maker.... ... many play in WMP but don't work in Movie ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: I need some help
    ... Well having done some math in my head, if this is an uncompressed AVI file, ... with G-Spot (codec analyzer) to find out which codec it was compressed with ... Once you know the correct codec, you'll need to download and install the ... >I download a movie file which is about 200MB but when opening it the movie ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)