64 Bit Movie Editing

I am new to Vista and x64, but so far I am impressed. Currently I am
using the Windows Movie Maker to do my video editing and it really
rocks. Just curious...are there any other video editing tools which can
take advantage of the 64 bit multi-processor environment?

Look at how Vista distributes the Movie Maker load over 8 processors:

[image: http://www.wtblock.com/images/MovieMakerSystemInfo.jpg]

--
wtblock

  • Re: trying to publish avi to windows movie maker
    ... file to windows movie maker. ... File type compatibility with Movie Maker ... Which file type should I use in Movie Maker? ... Windows Vista ...
  • RE: WMA Audio Files Recognized As Videos
    ... This is likely a problem related to Windows Movie Maker, ... I don't have another Vista ... It should be audio. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Windows Movie Maker will not edit *.dvr-ms files - why???
    ... Vista movie maker should be able to edit the dvr.ms files. ... Windows Movie Maker I always get the error message "File could not be ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Vista Windows Movie Maker Not Supported Message
    ... but now when I click on a 'project file' I get an error message that ... Do I need to totally re-load Vista? ... Maybe Movie Maker 2.6 would be worth a try: ... Windows Movie Maker 2.6 for Vista ...
  • Windows Movie Maker video freezes in preview audio continues
    ... I am having trouble with Windows Movie Maker 6. ... Using Windows Movie Maker, I created a new project and imported media (using ... std Vista import) ... We tried getting tech support from both Dell and Windows, ...