Re: Movie Maker Not Functioning
- From: "Trek" <trecicek_no_spam@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 20:24:38 +0100
Can you please write here what GSpot gives you on that video file?
"glenhaworth" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> píše v diskusním příspěvku news:46b1a59e01ad6c68cf8f8065e66ae16f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok, I downloaded the programs and followed your instructions. But I'm
not sure what I'm doing. What should I be looking for? I tried disabling
the codecs involved with the files I was trying to drag into the WMM
Storyboard/Timeline, but it made no difference.
You mentioned disabling codecs that are "strange". What does that mean?
Thank you for all your help!
- Prev by Date: Re: Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 & Adobe Premiere Elements 4
- Next by Date: Re: Codecs
- Previous by thread: Re: Movie Maker Not Functioning
- Next by thread: Re: Movie Maker Not Functioning