Re: Movie Maker Not Functioning

Can you please write here what GSpot gives you on that video file?

"glenhaworth" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> píše v diskusním příspěvku news:46b1a59e01ad6c68cf8f8065e66ae16f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, I downloaded the programs and followed your instructions. But I'm
not sure what I'm doing. What should I be looking for? I tried disabling
the codecs involved with the files I was trying to drag into the WMM
Storyboard/Timeline, but it made no difference.

You mentioned disabling codecs that are "strange". What does that mean?

Thank you for all your help!

--
glenhaworth

  • Re: DEP execution error on single avi file
    ... im running on xp sp3 and have tried disabling the dep, ... but i'll try resaving the video file never know it may work ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)
  • How Disable Video Preview in Windows Explorer?
    ... When you click on video file there is little preview loaded in left side of ... i wanna disable it somehow without disabling web view (not ... disable all left side of window just the video window itself). ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)