DVD Maker - No Audio on DVD's Produced

I don't know if anyone has experienced this or has any ideas as to a
resolution, but I've made a movie in Movie Maker V6, exported it to the
harddrive in various forms with satisfactory results. I then burn the video
DVD using DVD Maker and whilst the video element is good theres absolutely no
sound.

As I said the original video is complete both within Movie Maker and on the
hard drive.

I have access to Nero 8, which does not have the correct Codex for Video
DVD's and produced a smaller VCD without problem.

I am running Vista Ultimate with SP1.

  • Re: Integrating video and still images...
    ... Or you can use my Pan Zoom effects right within Movie Maker ... > When I got married I put together a photo slide show ... > us a whole bunch of photos along with a bit of video. ... >>> Video is lower resolution than digital pictures. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Movie Maker lost the abiliy to capture in DV-AVI from a camcor
    ... It suggests I should check other video programs for interference with ... Now I suspect Movie Maker is very sensitive to installs and other ... The trial system restore was in fact older than this capture. ... Is DV compatable with Firewire or 1394? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • no sound or audio in windows movie maker
    ... i recently had a problem with movie maker and it took forever to find ... lot of questions about mp3 audio not working in windows movie maker. ... go to tools, options, uncheck all filters. ... Video filters in Windows Movie Maker FAQ ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • Re: Problems Saving!!
    ... I downloaded the RADTools video converter that you suggested on another ... I converted the .mov files at media-convert.com to .wmv files. ... which all open fine outside of Movie Maker ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)
  • Re: Windows Movie Maker does not detect my connected video camera
    ... Movie Maker doesn't do it. ... MPEG2 format, will I be able to view the edited video later on a DVD ... unlikely that I will succeed either using the newer Windows Movie ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)