How To Edit Video Files To Rip

I'm not having success figuring out how to select which files I want to
rip from a DVD to my pc. This is my first experience in doing this and
I'm thinking about in the same term I would ripping a cd...before
ripping you see the names of the files and select which ones you want to
rip. I have not found a way to do this either with WMP11 or with a dvd
decrypter. All the files show but tags like VTS_02_5.VOB which doesn't
indicate which section it is and Windows doesn't open VOB or BUP files.

And if I happen to find an experienced person here, when I try to rip
the DVD to decrypt it, only the video files show...no audio. ?????

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

--
Saidas
.