Re: Windows Movie Maker fails during publishing

What content type is the source content?

"RogMJ007" <RogMJ007.3kja8f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:RogMJ007.3kja8f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've tried several times to burn my video clips to either my hard drive
or a DVD. When I burn them to my hard drive it fails at 49%. This has
occured several times. When I burn it to a DVD, it fails around 46%.

What is the problem?

--
RogMJ007

  • DVD burning still have problems
    ... able to burn 1 dvd, then i had to restart before i could burn another ... it is not a specific place in the burning process it fails, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Windows Movie Maker fails during publishing
    ... I've tried several times to burn my video clips to either my hard drive ... When I burn them to my hard drive it fails at 49%. ... When I burn it to a DVD, ...
  • Re: Burning a DVD
    ... To burn actual DVD video discs, ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer)
  • Problem detecting CD or DVD Burner
    ... It fails to detect the CD or DVD ... Burner when I wish to burn a CD or DVD. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.music)
  • Re: Burning DVDs and Sound
    ... trying to burn are on my hard drive, ... tried Sony DVD Architect which did burn one try successfully. ... different brands of media - Maxell and Liquid Video. ... > background while you are burning a CD or DVD. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)