Windows DVD Maker fails at 99%
- From: madkingsoup <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 07:14:37 -0600
Every time I try to burn a DVD using Windows DVD Maker, I get a failure
The status window is at "Finishing Disc. Please wait. 99.0%"
The error window simply states "Cannot create the DVD. An error
occurred when burning the DVD."
Screengrab: 'DVDMakerError.jpg - Windows Live'
I also get two error reports. I can't find anything when Googling
The Dvd Maker engine returned an error code (-2147220992) when burning
Dvd Maker returned an error code (0x80040200) when burning the disc.
I get this error whether I use a blank disc or a RW disc. Incidentally,
if I use a RW disc, the original data is still there after the failure,
so it's not even trying to write it.
And a final point - Roxio has no trouble performing the same burn with
the same data.
I hope someone knows what to do to correct this...
- Prev by Date: Re: WMP no video
- Next by Date: Photo Gallery missing
- Previous by thread: Songs won't shuffle during sync with wmp11
- Next by thread: Re: Windows DVD Maker fails at 99%