PrepareINF Error2 cannot install a webcam

Hi i have a GE 98064 easycam and i have Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bits
unfortunally and i never expect that i will not be able to install this cam
on Vista, i received the error message PrepareINF error 2 when installation
is around 60% after the error i click on accept and then it dissapear but
Camera never install, i have tried with Cd and Webdrivers and nothing

i cannot find any driver :(
please helpme

  • Re: Cannot Install DirectX
    ... I just tried it on my Windows Vista Ultimate X64 machine and it ran fine. ... SDE, XNA Developer Connection ... They either fail to install or give you an immediate "install ... not due to corrupt files, unless you are actually having hardware ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)
  • December Updates - Huge problem
    ... Windows VISTA Ultimate - 32bit with SP1 ... I installed all the updates on my laptop that appeared today. ... Everything appeared to install fine. ... I did the required reboot and it ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • =?Windows-1252?Q?Re:_Update_Faile=C3=82=C2=B4s_in_all_sorts_of_instalatio?= =?Windows-1252?Q
    ... Acid Burn the real one wrote: ... The update im trying to install is the on where the plug and play configs ... "PA Bear" wrote: ... chose the Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bits version but still it said error. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Will the license expire?
    ... I have a license of windows vista Ultimate. ... Rather I installed Windows Vista Ultimate for which I ... Now I have bought another machine and I wanted to install ...
  • Re: Error code: 0x8007000D
    ... i was trying to upgrade to windows vista ultimate from ... when we clicked on install now we got an error message "0x8007000d ... devices connected to computer like external flash ... & complete the upgrade of windows vista.Hope this solution will help ...