Re: Faulting application AUDIODG.EXE, version 6.0.6001.18000, time

Since I am on Vista I have set debugger to debug postmortem processes.
It happens very frequently.

"zachd [MSFT]" <zachd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> píše v diskusním příspěvku news:9EB3D8EB-73CB-4027-9736-79CB0B27A7B4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did you update to the newest driver version for your sound card/sound device? The latest version from your sound card vendor may work better than what you have currently.

"Ramki" <Ramki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:FD038469-D46C-45F4-9E87-7CA1E59804B5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Zachd,

This problem exists to me too. I have recently bought a DELL Studio 15
Laptop. The Sound Device name is 'IDT High Definition Audio CODEC'. I have
disabled all enhancements. It doesn't work even if I enable them. The items
in the list are:
(1) Speaker Fill
(2) Room Correction
(3) Loudness Equalization.

Thanks

"zachd [MSFT]" wrote:

What audio card / device do you have on this system?

This crash should indicate that your sound card's Enhancement is broken and
that you want to turn that off. What Enhancement is listed for it in the
Sound control panel?

.