Re: Hauppauge WinTV usb2
- From: "A. Feiner" <amnon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:45:57 -0800
Hauppauge has to executables, downloaded here.
I use the Top on as the interface.
Works very well on XP.
"Curious" <mailmenot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eVkLRP6WJHA.5328@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What interface are you using between the camcorder and the system?
"A. Feiner" <amnon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6qbrasFbksevU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCapturing from a camcorder using Hauppauge wintv software. Used to work under XP, no longer works under Vista.
"Cari (MS-MVP)" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F5BD6D0B-C522-4C6C-BA98-05A7CE610D9E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCaputre movies from what kind of source? Which software capture application? More details needed.
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
"A. Feiner" <amnon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6qbccdFbpkerU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAny one has any luck running this in order to capture movies?
- Prev by Date: Re: Album art & folder pictures...
- Next by Date: Re: Faulting application AUDIODG.EXE, version 6.0.6001.18000, time
- Previous by thread: Re: Hauppauge WinTV usb2
- Next by thread: Re: Faulting application AUDIODG.EXE, version 6.0.6001.18000, time