Re: 2x dvd-rw media

I don't think I was clear. I bought 2x discs and wanted to know if I could write on them and play them with a faster player. So I assume from what you said the answer is "yes they will work". ?
"Curious" <mailmenot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uRZM27vWJHA.256@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No, it is the DVD manufacturing process that determines the maximum speed that can be used to create an error free recording. Writing at a higher speed would just result in creating an unreadable disk.
"DiDi" <Iam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:OzMk4SvWJHA.4168@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
can I write and play on 2x DVD-rw media with the newer drivers (4x etc.).

  • The input media format is invalid
    ... i just bought 500 hours of dj sets in mp3 format on 5 discs, ... i came across one that won't play and gives me an error of 'the input ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Zune, Zune, Zune!
    ... in a bind in any way. ... The CDs I previously bought still work as they did before, ... That means you are hosed trying to play it, etc., on your PC. ... I think what is most diabolical about all this is that Microsoft created ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: tonights game
    ... Where was he bought to play, and why is he not doing it? ... going to be a bit-part player. ... His best position probably is up front - he says himself he's a striker, ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.celtic)
  • Re: so a solidworks thread is un-machinst content?
    ... If I wanted to take a big cut I wouldn't have bought a HAAS. ... My thought was give money to the IRS or get something to play with & ... Well if it did the vise would crash the door, but for an old fart ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: My Kids First Recording
    ... My son really just started playing guitar in December when I bought ... digital recorder. ... comparison who still play in bands year after year and keep dreaming ... kids play as well, ...
    (alt.guitar)