Re: Movie Maker can't import from my camcorder only parts of the tape
- From: "zachd [MSFT]" <zachd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 13:09:13 -0800
Yes, that is exactly what is described in and covered by this KB:
Speaking for myself only.
See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"hansende" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am having the same problem with my new Canon Vixia HV30 not being able
to import just part of the tape.
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista’s Windows Photo Gallery – Importing Pictures
- Next by Date: Re: Vista’s Windows Photo Gallery – Importing Pictures
- Previous by thread: Re: Movie Maker can't import from my camcorder only parts of the tape
- Next by thread: Corrupted JPEGs