Re: Movie Maker can't import from my camcorder only parts of the tape

Yes, that is exactly what is described in and covered by this KB:
http://support.microsoft.com:80/kb/930060/en-us

"hansende" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I am having the same problem with my new Canon Vixia HV30 not being able
to import just part of the tape.

--
hansende

  • Re: Windows explorer shuts down when printing from Windows Photo G
    ... Speaking for myself only. ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
  • Re: Errors in windows media player
    ... Windows Media Development Team (speaking for myself only) ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... listen to music from media player and keep getting this stupid message. ... See http://www.zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: WMP 10 w/ plus DME Audio Converter
    ... Windows Media Development Team (speaking for myself only) ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: windows media player crashes frequently
    ... Speaking for myself only. ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... go and windows media player crashes.....these how my reistry entry ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: WMP 11 pauses tracks after ~5 seconds of play Vista Ultimate 6
    ... If you turn off Enhancements, ... Speaking for myself only. ... See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info. ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)