Album art & folder pictures...

I have lots of music folders. Most have the correct album art -- though I don't know where it comes from or how it gets displayed -- but some have pictures that have nothing to do with what's in the folder. I have displayed hidden files and there aren't any hidden graphic files in these folders. Also, I have used the properties dialog to change the folder picture file and even though it appears to work properly, the folder picture does not change.

I've looked around but haven't found anything that explains any of this or gives me some idea of how to force the folders to display the correct album art or picture of my choice.

Can anyone offer any help on this?

Thanks in advance,

Howard

  • Re: Problem with Start/Programs Window
    ... Can you explain a little more about the adjusting my screen please. ... >> Also,you might uninstall youre display adapter in device mgr,xp will ... >>> the little yellow labeling window. ... Use existing folders and, if necessary create new folders, under Programs ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Problem with Start/Programs Window
    ... >> little more about the adjusting my screen please. ... >>> Also,you might uninstall youre display adapter in device mgr,xp will ... I think what Andrew is suggesting is that the monitor is not ... > Use existing folders and, if necessary create new folders, under ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: BLANK OE-6 eMail text area in todays and any previous days e
    ... Did you select View> All files and folders, and make sure you've looked in all folders? ... Disable email scanning by your anti-virus application. ... message display window, but the text area of any message that I open is ...
  • Re: How can I prevent outlook downloading fonts from used in (mostly) spam messages?
    ... Turn off auto-preview except in folders where you have your trusted mail ... I would never trust any mail to display even the first word of a ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Email deleted; New email wont display
    ... all email in my inbox or other folders. ... it won't display any of my new email ... disabled email and download scanning in virusscan, ... viruses), and deleted my temporary internet files - as far ...