Re: Corrupted JPEGs

Thanks for the response. I will give PhotoImpact a go and see what it
can do. Doing further searches here I notice the problem is pretty
widespread.

--
ukbadge

  • Re: Bullshit
    ... heard/seen it colloquially and suspect it is associated with a ... Perhaps a response to this query will reveal ... whether it is widespread. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Bullshit
    ... heard/seen it colloquially and suspect it is associated with a ... Perhaps a response to this query will reveal ... whether it is widespread. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: code speed moving from fortran 77 compiler to f2003 compiler
    ... and (from f77 on) better alternatives are offered. ... Default SAVE was a response to the widespread (but not ... universal) use of such an extension under f66. ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)