Re: Saving pictures from Outlook 2007 in Vista

Its an Office 2007 problem. But when I saw the post I thought I would
reply anyway.
You can copy and paste the pic, but it wont work for animated gifs.

Curious;1097024 Wrote:
If you select Copy can't you past it wherever you want it.
Are you sure this is a Vista issue an not a Office 2007 issue?
"RedDevil" <RedDevil.3k2b4e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

DiFa;230783 Wrote:
When i right click on a picure within an email, I do not get the
dialogue I am used to in XP. It just says copy. How to I save an
image from
an email???

You cant do it. It was removed as an option for some strange reason.
If you want to save the pics then simply save the whole email as
to your desktop or somewhere you can find it. And it will then create
folder with all the pics in it. Just move the pics to where ever you
want them.

Posted via

Posted via

Relevant Pages

  • Re: I.E or Firefox wont show pictures in pop ups from web sites!
    ... >> I cant see the pictures of cars in the pop ups from web sites such as ... i used firefox normal but i.e wont work either i have the ... >> version of java and have checked the settings in firefox etc but just cant ... >> seem to get pictures to show up. ...
  • Re: xp home setup cd
    ... > can I just use another xp home setup cd to help w/ my problem???will it ... > non destructive system restore wont work ... > I am on my laptop now and cant get my desktop to boot to where I can do ...
    ... the video drivers in the Operating System are supplied by the ... I cant change ... > it wont work, cant install desktop drivers, and even ...
  • Re: Using the near point test and a ruler, I measured my manifast refraction!
    ... treshold. ... I dont care if optometrist think it wont work, ... turn time back and cant do much now except reduce my myopia. ...
  • Re: php pages on IIS are white/blank ?
    ... When entering directly into IE it ... loads this page. ... Cant understand why other pages wont work or view any source. ...