Windows Photo Viewer

Hi all,
When I use Windows Photo Viewer I can't see a gif animated. So I set it up to open gif in Internet Explorer. If I am clicking through the photos in a folder, the gif will open up in Internet Explorer. When I have Windows Photo Viewer open, and I can see all my photos and gif, and I go to the bottom and click so I can see the following photo it doesn't open up gif in Internet Explorer. Is there something I can do to correct this.

Thanks,
Alice

  • RE: How do I save an image thats a gif but the save as choice is
    ... I've figured out a work-around for this issue. ... When you preview or open an e-mail with a GIF, ... probably in Internet Explorer; the GIFshould be running; and you ... > it set up using MS Word as my e-mail editor ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Gif not displaying on one computer only.
    ... I am using IE v6.0 and I can actually past the path into internet explorer ... >> with newest signature update no problems ... >> this GIF from Day one on this machine. ...
  • Re: gif and others like flash disappear on certain web site
    ... > Eversince I installed service pack 2, my browser which is internet explorer ... > 6.0 will not show certain gif and flash files. ...
  • gif and others like flash disappear on certain web site
    ... Eversince I installed service pack 2, my browser which is internet explorer ... will not show certain gif and flash files. ...
  • Re: File Associations
    ... I have photos, .gif files, that won't animate without Internet ... but I don't want ALL .gif images to open with Internet Explorer. ...