Re: Website for Uploading Movie clips

I don't know... I've never used a 64 bit version and don't have any notes about it from others.

PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

"Jekyll and Hyde" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3ade4c66845ebba50a3994b681a41940@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PapaJohn \(MVP\);901843 Wrote:
There are free ones... and there are others as you see. For VOB
conversion
to AVI, I use VirtualDubMPEG with the Panasonic DV codec, both free. I
have
links and info on my website... in the Setup Movie Maker and Import
Movie
Source Files sections.

PapaJohn
'www.papajohn.org' (http://www.papajohn.org)

"Jekyll and Hyde" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2caf652326a32aba130f8a67a25f3c5b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >

> > use

> > I managed to put a test clip on Vimeo, but I had to convert a VOB
> file
> > to AVI but got a message right in the middle of the clip about
> > unregistered..........this is because I had to download another
> program
> > called "iSofter DVD Platinum", I thought it was a free program
> but no
> > and therefore the message appears, it seems that I end up going
> from one
> > program that does one thing and then find out that another
> program is
> > needed to do this and then another and the cycle seems
> neverending lol
> > :(
> >
> > 'Haegemonia Explosion on Vimeo' (http://www.vimeo.com/2417262)
> >
> > It seems as if there are no free programs for converting movie
> files,
> > either that or I am dense :o
> >
> > Jekyll and Hyde ;)
> >

> > --
> > Jekyll and Hyde
> >
> > [image:
> >
> 'http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k136/BlueGlow/General%20Stuff/smscruffydsbanner1.jpg]'
> (http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k136/BlueGlow/General%20Stuff/smscruffydsbanner1.jpg%5D)
> >
> > 'Health and Entertainment'
> > ('Health and Entertainment &bull; Portal'
> (http://jekyllandhyde.informe.com/portal.html)) > >

Hi PapaJohn,

I'll nip over to your site and take a look, I just want to check with
you, are those programs you have, ok for 64-Bit Vista? I just want to be
safe than sorry you know :D

Jekyll and Hyde

--

.