Re: Website for Uploading Movie clips

PapaJohn \(MVP\);900960 Wrote:
yes, I've been following them for over 3 years and pretty actively use
the
service...

"Jekyll and Hyde" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:f64cd95c08a03f00928f70bff1e8ad2c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >

I take it you are a member there then? mind you I doubt my silly
little
things will give any enjoyment, as its only likely to be small
recorded
movies of my games in action, I just thought that as I am hopeless at
games, it might make a few people laugh :olol

I'm preparing something at the moment, but its nothing special as I
am
by no means a pro lol more like a silly little oik lol :o

Hope to see you also there yes

Jekyll and Hyde ;)

--
Jekyll and Hyde

[image:

'http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k136/BlueGlow/General%20Stuff/smscruffydsbanner1.jpg]'
(http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k136/BlueGlow/General%20Stuff/smscruffydsbanner1.jpg%5D)

'Health and Entertainment'
('Health and Entertainment &bull; Portal'
(http://jekyllandhyde.informe.com/portal.html)) > >

I managed to put a test clip on Vimeo, but I had to convert a VOB file
to AVI but got a message right in the middle of the clip about
unregistered..........this is because I had to download another program
called "iSofter DVD Platinum", I thought it was a free program but no
and therefore the message appears, it seems that I end up going from one
program that does one thing and then find out that another program is
needed to do this and then another and the cycle seems neverending lol
:(

'Haegemonia Explosion on Vimeo' (http://www.vimeo.com/2417262)

It seems as if there are no free programs for converting movie files,
either that or I am dense :o

Jekyll and Hyde ;)

--

    ... in the Setup Movie Maker and Import Movie Source Files sections. ... "Jekyll and Hyde" wrote in message ... >> Jekyll and Hyde;) ... I thought it was a free program but no ...
  • Re: Website for Uploading Movie clips
    ... Jekyll and Hyde;) ... 'Health and Entertainment' ...