Re: Website for Uploading Movie clips

I take it you are a member there then? mind you I doubt my silly little
things will give any enjoyment, as its only likely to be small recorded
movies of my games in action, I just thought that as I am hopeless at
games, it might make a few people laugh :olol

I'm preparing something at the moment, but its nothing special as I am
by no means a pro lol more like a silly little oik lol :o

Hope to see you also there yes

Jekyll and Hyde ;)

--
Jekyll and Hyde

[image:
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k136/BlueGlow/General%20Stuff/smscruffydsbanner1.jpg]

'Health and Entertainment'
(http://jekyllandhyde.informe.com/portal.html)

  • Re: Website for Uploading Movie clips
    ... Jekyll and Hyde;) ... movies of my games in action, I just thought that as I am hopeless at ... by no means a pro lol more like a silly little oik lol:o ...
  • Re: Website for Uploading Movie clips
    ... "Jekyll and Hyde" wrote: ... Jekyll and Hyde;) ... movies of my games in action, I just thought that as I am hopeless at ... by no means a pro lol more like a silly little oik lol:o ...
  • Re: Website for Uploading Movie clips
    ... "Jekyll and Hyde" wrote: ... Jekyll and Hyde;) ... movies of my games in action, I just thought that as I am hopeless at ... by no means a pro lol more like a silly little oik lol:o ...
  • Re: Website for Uploading Movie clips
    ... movies of my games in action, I just thought that as I am hopeless at ... by no means a pro lol more like a silly little oik lol:o ... Jekyll and Hyde;) ...
  • =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Pocos_seres_hemos_conocido_capaz_de_tanta_mendacidad?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q
    ... que para hacer lo poco o nada que hace por los damnificados no ... seductor Dr. Jekyll volviera a asomar de inmediato su otro yo, ... asesino Míster Hyde. ...
    (soc.culture.venezuela)