Re: DVD Maker won't read Divx .avi files, even though WMP will

all of a sudden dvd maker is having the same problem with me after
making several dvds, randomly just started calling all avi files corrupt
or invalid, even files I have previously burnt onto a dvd

--
Skiman

  • Re: Which Distro
    ... want to make up an invalid name, use the ".invalid" top-level domain per ... I don't know where you live, but where I live DVD drives are free. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Long pauses (IO?) whilst ripping DVDs
    ... but I always seem to get those from DVD stuff. ... HDIO_GET_MULTCOUNT failed: Invalid argument ... a dir with only 10 entries in it ... ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: synching feeling
    ... television, a problem that didn't exist until we created it. ... I'm sometimes aware of it on Blu-Ray discs, but not DVD, ... Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Will adding 2GB of RAM for a total of 4GB improve performance?
    ... I think that dell knows ... there is likely a correlation ... a dvd, which holds about 4 ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How many DTT muxes after switchover?
    ... adverts as I've done for 5 1/2 years with my TiVo. ... Watched the last ep on DVD last weekend, ... Please replace invalid and invalid with gmx and net to reply. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)