Re: Movie Maker / DVD Maker keeps crashing

Do you get any other crash information? That one isn't too illuminative. Did you try the Check for Solutions option there?

Speaking for myself only.
See for some helpful WMP info.
"slm90802" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:20c4870362773fbef295ec98ccc113ea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I need help ! dvd maker was working great but now it stops working after
10% and sometimes makes my computer crash (blue screen ). this is the
error message I get :

* Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: DvdMaker.exe
Application Version: 6.0.6001.18000
Application Timestamp: 479193d1
Fault Module Name: msac3enc.dll
Fault Module Version: 11.0.6001.7000
Fault Module Timestamp: 4791a703
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000b4f8
OS Version: 6.0.6001.
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: fd00
Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Additional Information 3: fd00
Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160*

Any ideas what is causing that ?
I posted in the reply section because I don't know how to post a
question !!
Sorry ! Thanks for your help !

Relevant Pages