Re: Movie Maker / DVD Maker keeps crashing

Do you get any other crash information? That one isn't too illuminative. Did you try the Check for Solutions option there?

"slm90802" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:20c4870362773fbef295ec98ccc113ea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I need help ! dvd maker was working great but now it stops working after
10% and sometimes makes my computer crash (blue screen ). this is the
error message I get :

* Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: DvdMaker.exe
Application Version: 6.0.6001.18000
Application Timestamp: 479193d1
Fault Module Name: msac3enc.dll
Fault Module Version: 11.0.6001.7000
Fault Module Timestamp: 4791a703
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000b4f8
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: fd00
Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Additional Information 3: fd00
Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160*

Any ideas what is causing that ?
I posted in the reply section because I don't know how to post a
question !!
Sorry ! Thanks for your help !

--
slm90802