Re: Burning DVD's toplay on stand alone DVD player.

Of course this assumes that you own the movies and want to make back-ups
to protect your movies.
I use Anydvd and clonedvd they are quite resonable and have a lifetime
license. ( At least they did when I purchased them )
I do use memorex although they can have troubles, the best would be
probably Verbatim media and -R does seem to be the most compatable with
DVD players, but +R also works on most. Let us know how things go for
you. Oh and by the way the last time I checked at "Slyfox" they had a
20% off coupon for the above software until September 28.
'SlySoft Products | Copy Movie DVDs with AnyDVD and CloneDVD'
(http://www.slysoft.com/en/)

--
dbknox
.