Re: Burning DVD's toplay on stand alone DVD player.

Of course this assumes that you own the movies and want to make back-ups
to protect your movies.
I use Anydvd and clonedvd they are quite resonable and have a lifetime
license. ( At least they did when I purchased them )
I do use memorex although they can have troubles, the best would be
probably Verbatim media and -R does seem to be the most compatable with
DVD players, but +R also works on most. Let us know how things go for
you. Oh and by the way the last time I checked at "Slyfox" they had a
20% off coupon for the above software until September 28.
'SlySoft Products | Copy Movie DVDs with AnyDVD and CloneDVD'
(http://www.slysoft.com/en/)

--
dbknox

  • Re: My Fair Lady redux
    ... movies _enable_ a more accurate reproduction of movies because the ... data, particularly the audio data, are stored in virtual real time. ... I suppose we could have DVD players with special circuits to recognize ... While the 3:2 pulldown used for 60hz transfers may not be ideal, ...
    (rec.arts.movies.tech)
  • Re: Blue-Ray units too pricey
    ... Like DVD players of yore, BD players will come down as there are several manufacturers and now withering doubt as to what format to use. ... Only new movies or the more visually stunning and detailed movies need to be re-purchased. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: BURNING DIGITAL CAMERA MOVIES TO CD
    ... If you're saving your movies as WMV files on a CD then unfortunately I don't ... You can get software that will burn a VCD which will play ... in some DVD players which maybe another option to consider. ... MY CAMERA IS A SONY OPTURA 300 AND MY LAP TOP IS A FUJITSU LIFE ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: BURNING DIGITAL CAMERA MOVIES TO CD
    ... If you're saving your movies as WMV files on a CD then unfortunately I don't ... You can get software that will burn a VCD which will play ... in some DVD players which maybe another option to consider. ... MY CAMERA IS A SONY OPTURA 300 AND MY LAP TOP IS A FUJITSU LIFE ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: DVDs viewable only a 5 times?
    ... All DVD players and DVD-ROM drives made after about 2000 (which ... I've given up trying to use my G4 to play movies. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.misc)