Re: Windows Media Player 11 missing files

OK zappaboss

you could try this next

into the elevated cmd prompt (cmd.exe, run as administrator, as before)
type this

Code:
--------------------
for %a in (%systemroot%\system32\wm*.dll) do regsvr32 /s %a
--------------------
and press enter

what this does is re-register all the dll's related to WMP which will
hopefully get things working again which has been reported by others
with similar problems to yours.

if this does not work then the only thing I can suggest is a repair
install of vista:(, which of course needs a vista disk which you don't
have :cry:, (unless you can borrow one from a friend :))

--
barman58

Regards,
*Nigel*
the beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand.,- frank herbert
.