Re: WMP11 does not play asf files, missing Sharp G.726 Audio codec

I use "Vista Codecs" package to enhance the abilities of WMP11 available
'Here' (http://shark007.net/) They actually mention the playing of .ASF
files by changing the Extension to .ASX. have a look at the site and
download If you feel it will give you what you need

I can say that I've had no problems with the package but your
experience may be different.

set a restore point before install to be safe and remove any other
codec packs you may have installed

--
barman58

--
Regards
*Barman58*

  • Errors applying kernel patch 118833-36
    ... install of Solaris 10 11/06. ... However, once the package list is done, I see a worrisome message: ... Below is the complete console output of the patch run. ... Changes for package SUNWnfsskr will not be applied to the system. ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: SmartMenu - was: VRPC on a USB pen
    ... in applications distributed via package systems which are supposed to ... having to get the user to install it, or they could present the user ... Haskell compiler and associated tools (collectively referred to on ... haskell.org as the 'platform' package). ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Re: Stronghelp - can I change location set by Packman?
    ... it was needed to install a package though. ... RISC OS desktop. ... Simpler for the newbies arriving from Linux, ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: Stronghelp - can I change location set by Packman?
    ... piles of applications causes lots of random file reads, ... third party installers such as, say, a package manager, but it all got ... applications *do* install things into Choices. ... I have nothing against an app in Choices - it's ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: media player 10 setup issues
    ... Finished building install list. ... Package 'MPPRE' is version '10.0.0.3802'. ... Install for Exception pack ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)