Windows Movie Maker cutting clips

I've been using WMM for over a year and have only recently begun to
experience this problem.

When I drag a clip into the imported media section, some of them will
split into different files. Example: I drag "fluffy clouds" file into
imported media. It shows up in the folder as three different clips:
"fluffy clouds 001", "fluffy clouds 002", and "fluffy clouds 003". This
doesn't happen all of the time though, so I'm confused about why it's
happening. I thought it might have been an issue with file size, but
that's not it.

It's happened enough to be problematic, especially when I'm dealing
with a lot of clips.

--
daydreamer
daydreamer's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/daydreamer.htm