Re: USB-Audio Driver (w. BOSE Companion 5)

Hi Guys,

I have done some 'in deep' test , and .... the bose hardware system was
faulty , so I had to return them to manufacturer .... they just work for a
couple of hours ..even for Windows XP ( I have done some test on mu
professional laptop ...) ..

So this this is It for me ... Will come back when they will come back ...

Peter ...

"snowcrash" wrote:

Hi, reviving this as it seems to be the best forum for my query. I'm
planning on getting a Bose Companion 5 but have some MAJOR reservations
given the problems listed above.

The only reason I've NOT completely dropped the idea is because the USB
problem above seems to be on PCs running Vista 64bit. As I'm running
Vista Home Premium 32bit, does that mean this should not be an issue, ie
is it fully compatible under Vista 32bit?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I'm very impressed with the
speakers, but don't want to get them if they're gonna be so incompatible
with Vista....

--
snowcrash

  • What Does It Take to Get a PC With XP?
    ... I won't waste time rehashing the argument over whether Windows Vista ... that virtually every copy of Vista Business or Vista Ultimate Edition ... machines doesn't mean that its employees understand that policy. ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • APPLE-SA-2012-05-15-1 QuickTime 7.7.2
    ... Windows 7, Vista, XP SP2 or later ... Viewing a maliciously crafted movie file may lead to an ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: List of Applications Not Compatible with Leopard
    ... If there is an equal on Windows I truly would love to know about ... program on the Plasq frontpage was clearly taken on Vista. ... the product is on both Windows and Mac. ... hardware than Vista works on PC hardware is hardly "silly". ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: OS/2 mentioned in a Vista review
    ... You can also install it in a classic way in 2K (and XP, and 2003 and Vista) by ... That may be a good basis of comparison for you, but to someone who is already displeased with the previous standard of operation of Windows, what should that mean? ... It can be done on XP or OS/2, ... Consider: full-screen apps. ...
    (comp.os.os2.misc)
  • Re: I cant install critical updates
    ... I resolved error message problem from Vista Security Center by uninstalling and reinstalling Antivir. ... How it comes I can't either manage to install manually failing updates? ... Be sure to obtain the correct version for Windows x86. ... Windows Update Agent File Versions: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)