Re: can't combine files in Movie Maker

Bonnie wrote:
Hmm, how can i say this....alright well there's a symbol on movies
maker that says split, I thought that was used to make a double pic
out of different shots so, maybe I've got this wrong, and that's not
how it works, anyways thanks for you're help. :)
============================
That option is for splitting a video clip.

Once again...what is the result you are
trying to achieve?

Are you saying you want two pictures
side by side in the same frame? This
would be accomplished by preparing
the picture in an editing program before
you import it.

--

John Inzer
MS Digital Media MVP

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

  • Re: Reis Trip Report - 6/26 to 6/29 - Part 2 of ?
    ... used my Sigma 17-70 F2.8-4.5 for almost all of these shots. ... June 27 Tuesday -- Strange how 8am is sleeping late in Vegas! ... I asked if I could enter that area and shoot a few pictures, ... The first one is one of my favorite shots from the trip. ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: On the go... Travel Snapshots - Flight Schedules
    ... For the most part, it is an all or nothing type shot, not having the opportunity afforded a more controlled setting and environment. ... Since many of our travel pictures fit into this category, this is all we have to offer when it comes these type of photos. ... In addition, and only for those wishing to do so, we have provided a link to our entire photo album in reference to our flight schedules in this case, for individual pictures are fine in themselves, but sometimes one needs more in a series to tell what we did and what we saw. ... I took the time to look at your album, and I have to agree with you, they are snap shots with little to no merit. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Reis Trip Report - 6/26 to 6/29 - Part 2 of ?
    ... Three nights and four days in Vegas. ... used my Sigma 17-70 F2.8-4.5 for almost all of these shots. ... My wife likes Diet Coke and I like Dr. Pepper. ... I asked if I could enter that area and shoot a few pictures, ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Bought Canon 350D & no longer satisfied with NON-SLR!
    ... test shots I did with only computer monitor light from a 14" screen). ... VERY decently compared to my Olympus C3040Zoom (old 3MP camera). ... (few hundred pictures, dozens of scenes/shots). ... points in motion). ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Bought Canon 350D & no longer satisfied with NON-SLR!
    ... camera. ... test shots I did with only computer monitor light from a 14" screen). ... (few hundred pictures, dozens of scenes/shots). ... points in motion). ...
    (rec.photo.digital)