Re: Windows Movie Maker crashes while rending video

RayvanWolfbaen wrote:
Okay I have read several different options on how to fix my movie
maker that crashes when I publish. I have already unchecked all the
compadabilty things, also I ahve tried the volume control instead of
mute when I edit my video. Im running a dell inspiron 530s with vista
home premium 32-bit and I'm going crazy trying to fix this. I even
went so far as to download the movie maker 2.6 and it wont work either
although I get an entirely different problem with it. Movie maker
works fine for me on my xp laptop just not on this ^&*^(*%^$%@#
desktop.

This is my latest error code:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: MOVIEMK.exe
Application Version: 6.0.6000.16386
Application Timestamp: 4549b5b6
Fault Module Name: kernel32.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.0.6001.18000
Fault Module Timestamp: 4791a76d
Exception Code: c000008c
Exception Offset: 000442eb
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: fd00
Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Additional Information 3: fd00
Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Help please?!?!?!
=============================
What are the formats of your source files?

Is this a large project with many effects and transitions?

Are other programs running while you are using Movie Maker?

--

John Inzer
MS Digital Media MVP

Notice