RE: Saving Pictures to last saved to folder like SP did

I have the same question. With windows XP downloading pictures was much simpler.
Raptor7, how do you move pictures from ?my pictures? to a different folder?

  • Re: JPEG pictures do not display in WIN XP media center
    ... folder and added the PerceivedType, i wrote video instead of picture.....it ... helped for some video's but i still have some that wont show up on media ... i had found once on a web site, the same solution that u gave for the pictures ... scroll down to JPG and JPEG entries. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Outlook Express wont forward
    ... MS MVP - Outlook Express ... forward with pictures or graphics in it. ... I use AVG and have had e-mail scanning turned of since day one. ... Sent Items after you move any messages you wish to save to a local folder ...
  • Re: JPEG pictures do not display in WIN XP media center
    ... scroll down to JPG and JPEG entries. ... shows but when I say show Media Centre says the folders are empty. ... view my pictures in Media centre. ... pictures folder to a new one, then deleted the old one and let WIN XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Opening My Photos Folder takes a long time to open
    ... It takes forever for My Pictures to open, ... opens instantly, and so do all the subfolders. ... any photographs in the "My Pictures" folder. ... Running Windows XP with only 512 Mb RAM leads to increased dependence ...
  • Re: Windows Picture and Fax Viewer problem
    ... The pictures are always the same - some junk that came thru from a 'friend'. ... If they are in the same folder, ... email prog to store images you particularly like) so it opens in a temp ... name will start with OLK and there will be a number after OLK. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)