Vista Business Video Preview not working

Hi there,
I'm currently running Vista Business and as I'm working with quite a few
*.avi and *.mpg files for various projects, I was hoping on seeing this nice
video preview I get when opening a folder in Home Premium. Well... the
preview function seems to work, but only for *.wmv files. I already checked
if the "Always show icons, never thumbnails" options was accidetally checked,
but it wasn't. As I'm at work, I can't switch to another version of Vista so
I was wondering if there's some option to switch the video preview on for
Business to help me with my work...

  • Re: Vista Ultimate Video problem?
    ... antivirus programs are causing problems with MPEG2 ... the video on the 360 blade. ... My Camera is a panasonic hard drive camera. ... What happens if you play one of the broken MPG files on your Vista ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: WMP 10 closes only when trying to play MPG files
    ... NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440video adapter. ... When I play any file other than MPG files WMP works fine. ... had the problem before installing this program 2 weeks ago. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Video Error
    ... I get the same error messege on my PC when I try to play MPG files and I DO ... HAVE A VIDEO CARD GOOD ENOUGH. ... Read my blog for the latest in Media Center topics ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: WMP 10 closes only when trying to play MPG files
    ... Uninstalling CyberLinks Power DVD did not help. ... NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440video adapter. ... When I play any file other than MPG files WMP works fine. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: FC5 sound problem
    ... so none of the videos it produces have good sound. ... Whenever I play *any* .mpg file, ... These .mpg files used to play fine ... Sound and video are encoded separately. ...
    (Fedora)