How to remove blank space at end of movie project

I've created a project in Vista Movie Maker which was 15 minutes long at one
point. Later, I shortened the final audio and video clips to make the project
11 minutes long. There is nothing on the Timeline after the finals clips, but
the project insists on playing through the blank space after the clips to the
15 minute point anyway. How do I get the project to cut off after the final
clips are done?

  • Re: Results of experiments to eliminate clicks
    ... creates a skip and click/pop in the audio of video clips too, ... secondary audio track when saving as DV-AVI. ... Split it into half dozen or so clips of greater the 1 second. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Movie clip audio
    ... I have made a 2007 power point presentation with several short video clips ... Problem is that when I click on the slide, the clip runs and the audio stays ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: Sony Z1 Audio
    ... Go to your hard drive where the video clips in question reside. ... The tapes were shot in DVCAM format so presumably not in HDV audio. ... one socket, the woofer/centre socket. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: Missing or modified source files
    ... Select all the clips on the video track... ... With only audio clips on that track, you're quality choices will be limited to wma files... ... you get the support of others like John Inzer also. ... Seems you need to do some more learning about the differences between source files on your hard drive, clips in collections which link to them, and the arrangement of clips in the project storyboard/timeline. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Missing or modified source files
    ... Without your and John Inzer help, ... Select all the clips on the video track... ... With only audio clips on that track, ... source files on your hard drive, clips in collections which link to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)