RE: Realtek HD Audio Manager

When you were in the Notification Area did you check the Volume icon in
System Icons?
--
oscar :)

....Right click is your very good friend...

"Marynonimous" wrote:

Hello. When I booted my Windows Vista Home Premium Edition up, I checked and
the little speaker for my Realtek HD Audio Manager was gone.

I right clicked on the Taskbar, near where it was in a blank space, selected
Properties, selected Notification Area tab from the Taskbar and Start Menu
Properties window, under Icons, the Hid inactive icons is checked, so I
clicked on the Customize... button, left clicked on the right side of Realtek
HD Audio Manager and selected Show from the drop down menu, clicked OK
button, clicked Apply button, and then clicked on the other OK button, but it
did not show up.

Please, help.

God bless you.

~Mary