RE: Realtek HD Audio Manager

When you were in the Notification Area did you check the Volume icon in
System Icons?
--
oscar :)

....Right click is your very good friend...

"Marynonimous" wrote:

Hello. When I booted my Windows Vista Home Premium Edition up, I checked and
the little speaker for my Realtek HD Audio Manager was gone.

I right clicked on the Taskbar, near where it was in a blank space, selected
Properties, selected Notification Area tab from the Taskbar and Start Menu
Properties window, under Icons, the Hid inactive icons is checked, so I
clicked on the Customize... button, left clicked on the right side of Realtek
HD Audio Manager and selected Show from the drop down menu, clicked OK
button, clicked Apply button, and then clicked on the other OK button, but it
did not show up.

Please, help.

God bless you.

~Mary

  • Re: "Hide Inactive Icons" Stopped Working
    ... If you have XP Pro you can use Group Policy Editor to ... This setting effects the notification area, ... icons on Taskbar Properties. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: "Hide Inactive Icons" Stopped Working
    ... If you have XP Pro you can use Group Policy Editor to ... This setting effects the notification area, ... icons on Taskbar Properties. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Notification icons missing
    ... Click on the << looking button in the Taskbar notification area. ... Notification area icons are missing at startup ... Fix Missing System Tray Icons at Windows XP startup ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: quick launch icons-how to change
    ... were all the same in the notification area. ... the cursor over these icons, nothing popped up giving me a clue as to what ... that you cannot change the icoons in the notification area. ... > Alex Nichol MS MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: System tray auto-hide annoyance
    ... the chevron never worked that way. ... the hidden icons are displayed for about two seconds. ... Description of Notification Area Settings ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)