Re: MAKING DVD IN MS MOVIE MAKER

GREG THOMAS 07 wrote:
Hi John,
Thanks for your replies and patience but I still cannot load my DVD
file created in MS movie maker to DVD Flick. It tells me that the
file has no usable video track. I am at the point of starting from
scratch if I can rely on a software that will work. Any further
suggestions?
Apparently you still have not Published your project.
That is the same as Saving...and will produce a .wmv
movie file. I'm thinking you are still trying to work with
the .mswmm project file which is only compatible
with Movie Maker.

--

John Inzer
MS Digital Media MVP

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

  • Re: Windows DVD maker----why bother !!!
    ... burning with DVD Flick worked just fine for my purposes. ... info DVD Flick will not burn files created with Windows Photostory3 ... Movie Maker and when you save them ...
  • Re: using two computers for editing
    ... I've been using my laptop for the initial editing. ... I guess you are using Movie Maker? ... The Movie Maker .mswmm project file does ... the path to the original locations. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Cant load Movie Maker
    ... When i try to load movie maker it doesnt load! ... I just get and error report ... Faulting application moviemk.exe, version 2.1.4026.0, faulting module ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Codec Problem. (Please Help!)
    ... > If your goal is to get MOV files into Movie Maker, ... >> but now CANNOT get the converted files to load. ... >> Thanks NIck ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: WMM and AVCHD (.mts) files
    ... I have also tested Windows Media Encoder, and it can read and convert ... I cannot load the .mts files in Movie maker, but if I rename them as ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)