Re: MAKING DVD IN MS MOVIE MAKER
- From: "John Inzer" <oobie@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:06:06 -0400
GREG THOMAS 07 wrote:
Thanks for your replies and patience but I still cannot load my DVD
file created in MS movie maker to DVD Flick. It tells me that the
file has no usable video track. I am at the point of starting from
scratch if I can rely on a software that will work. Any further
Apparently you still have not Published your project.
That is the same as Saving...and will produce a .wmv
movie file. I'm thinking you are still trying to work with
the .mswmm project file which is only compatible
with Movie Maker.
MS Digital Media MVP
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer
Solutions that work for
me may not work for you
Proceed at your own risk
- Prev by Date: Acer OrbiCam works intermittently
- Next by Date: Change default background color from dark gray to black?
- Previous by thread: Re: MAKING DVD IN MS MOVIE MAKER
- Next by thread: Re: MAKING DVD IN MS MOVIE MAKER