Re: MSWMM to avi

John, while looking for the answer of my question is that i came across that
same article (the first one you suggested) and there is where it says that
the vista has to be premium or ultimate, and therefoe i came up with my
question.
because when i click publish the video, i do not have an opcion of "DVD".
(only CD, email, etc)

do you know if i can make my proyect a movie on the vista home basic?
or do you know a program which can convert the extention of the MSWMM to avi
or similar?

thanks
cecilia

"John Inzer" wrote:

cecilia wrote:
If i have the windows vista home basic, can i convert a movie maker
project into a movie?

thanks
cecilia
============================
With your project open in Movie Maker...
the next step is to Publish the video...
have a look at the following article::

Windows Vista -
Publish a movie in
Windows Movie Maker