Re: MSWMM to avi

John, while looking for the answer of my question is that i came across that
same article (the first one you suggested) and there is where it says that
the vista has to be premium or ultimate, and therefoe i came up with my
question.
because when i click publish the video, i do not have an opcion of "DVD".
(only CD, email, etc)

do you know if i can make my proyect a movie on the vista home basic?
or do you know a program which can convert the extention of the MSWMM to avi
or similar?

thanks
cecilia

"John Inzer" wrote:

cecilia wrote:
If i have the windows vista home basic, can i convert a movie maker
project into a movie?

thanks
cecilia
============================
With your project open in Movie Maker...
the next step is to Publish the video...
have a look at the following article::

Windows Vista -
Publish a movie in
Windows Movie Maker
http://tinyurl.com/2lo4gp
or...
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/4ea4b6cd-0cfe-4d02-8122-16c28828cdf21033.mspx

--

John Inzer
MS Digital Media MVP

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

  • Re: Work fine in movie maker but no video after save as movie
    ... Hello John, I have a question that may be related or not ...time will tell. ... but I uploaded from my digital video camera using the Vista version of movie ... it works in movie maker and movie output...super. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Cannot Preview Storyboard in 6.0
    ... video on another computer that is also Vista and had Windows Movie Maker. ... some of the clips and slides showed up at first in the edit ... I was able to return to editing my 3 min movie. ... That long file name is something Windows Movie Maker creates. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: 10 reasons we still love John Carpenters The Thing 30 years later
    ... 10 reasons we still love John Carpenter's The Thing 30 years later ... THE MALAMUTE The movie starts rather innocently, ... 2012: YEAR OF THE ROBBY. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • What are Your Top 5 Favorite Western Movies......?
    ... The Searchers - What more can be said about this movie? ... TIME American/John Ford Classic. ... The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance - John Ford's Swan Song...another ... EVERY scene in this movie MEANS ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Creatinig a database to update in alphabetical order
    ... John M. it is like you are reading my mind, ... know I am a movie fanatic. ... > should not be routine) displayed as a query datasheet. ... > Keyword ...