Re: MAKING DVD IN MS MOVIE MAKER

GREG THOMAS 07 wrote:
I HAVE 140 SLIDES WITH MUSIC THAT I WANT TO BURN A DVD THAT I CAN
PLAY ON MY DVD PLAYER CONNECTED TO MY TV. WHEN I AM ABOUT TO BURN MY
DVD, I FIND IN THE PREVIEW THAT ONLY ABOUT 8 PICTURES ARE INCLUDED.
I DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY ARE DROPPING OUT. ALL 140 WERE REVIEWED PRIOR
TO PUBLISHING MOVIE. THE DVD-R HAS 4.7 GB OF MEMORY BUT THAT
APPARENTLY IS NOT THE PROBLEM BECAUSE THE PICTURES DROPPED OUT PRIOR
TO LOADING THE DVD. CAN ANYONE HELP?
==================================
Please...turn off your caps lock. All caps is very
hard to read and is considered to be shouting
when posted in a newsgroup message.

What is the format of the Pictures?

Which version of Vista are you running?

Did you try Publishing the video to your computer's
hard drive to see what the final result would be?

Windows Vista -
Publish a movie in
Windows Movie Maker
http://tinyurl.com/2lo4gp
or...
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/4ea4b6cd-0cfe-4d02-8122-16c28828cdf21033.mspx

Have you read the following articles?

Windows Vista -
Burn pictures and movies to DVD-Video
disc using Windows DVD Maker
http://tinyurl.com/3xtcfs
or...
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/5633ddcd-46a8-4d8e-82e1-2506401a60261033.mspx

Windows Vista -
Burn pictures or videos to a CD or DVD
http://tinyurl.com/265r5k
or...
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/d5f2879b-a59e-42ff-b454-1a203529c6631033.mspx

--

John Inzer
MS Digital Media MVP

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

  • RE: Problem reformatting my Laptop
    ... BIOS [my netbook requires a BIOS update before I can go to Windows 7, ... I'm currently using Windows Vista ... the DVD. ... Is there a way to download the installation files and burn it ...
  • Re: Windows DVD Maker wont burn dvd
    ... I have to use double layer dvd's to burn a regular ... dvd that way it will burn but wont play in dvd player. ... Nero 7 or 8 will work fine with Vista. ... open the category for Windows Vista, then find a group there to post in. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: creating a cd / DVD
    ... DVD's - the CD's burn fine. ... Is it possible to put pictures on DVD's? ... Is your drive a DVD drive or just a CD drive? ... all drives can burn DVDs. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Scanner Question
    ... I have lots of pictures taken over the years before digi cams. ... to scan them and eventually burn them to DVD before they become ruined ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: CANT VIEW CD AFTER BEING BURNED
    ... How do you burn you pictures. ... What are the file extensions of the picture ... you can't see on the dvd as apposed to the ones you can view. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)