Re: MAKING DVD IN MS MOVIE MAKER

GREG THOMAS 07 wrote:
I HAVE 140 SLIDES WITH MUSIC THAT I WANT TO BURN A DVD THAT I CAN
PLAY ON MY DVD PLAYER CONNECTED TO MY TV. WHEN I AM ABOUT TO BURN MY
DVD, I FIND IN THE PREVIEW THAT ONLY ABOUT 8 PICTURES ARE INCLUDED.
I DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY ARE DROPPING OUT. ALL 140 WERE REVIEWED PRIOR
TO PUBLISHING MOVIE. THE DVD-R HAS 4.7 GB OF MEMORY BUT THAT
APPARENTLY IS NOT THE PROBLEM BECAUSE THE PICTURES DROPPED OUT PRIOR
TO LOADING THE DVD. CAN ANYONE HELP?
==================================
Please...turn off your caps lock. All caps is very
hard to read and is considered to be shouting
when posted in a newsgroup message.

What is the format of the Pictures?

Which version of Vista are you running?

Did you try Publishing the video to your computer's
hard drive to see what the final result would be?

Windows Vista -
Publish a movie in
Windows Movie Maker
http://tinyurl.com/2lo4gp