Re: Media Player 11 for Vista will not open

JBPsuperhead;902753 Wrote:
I am having the exact same problem. But WMP is not the only program I am
having issues with. McAfee is also not working properly. When I click on
it, a blank window appears. There are also some websites that will not
load and I believe it is related to these problems. Please help.
Same here.

--
ehatt493

  • Can not connect
    ... internet. ... Websites don't even begin to load. ... A window ...
  • Re: INtermtent Problems with Windowx XP w/SP@ and IE6
    ... I would uninstall the McAfee Software to see if the problems with IE stop. ... > viewer, one application hang for IE with the version number, address, etc. ... IE errors after closing IE stating that the memory could not be read. ... White page in window when trying to post on this site or trying to edit ...
  • Heckofaheadache here.
    ... got a traffic jam of the above three installations and thought everything ... as though I am ready for business, I get the McAfee Security red splash ... resulting browse window, so I can go to My Computer, Desktop, etc. ... trial office. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Help with virus message!
    ... She is on line with Comcast cable who gives her the free McaFee ... she started to get the message in a new window that a trojan was ... What she has is a "malware" program not a virus. ... www.microsoft.com download security programs ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Windows XP shutdown
    ... seconds to 2 minutes before next window comes up ... Shutdown issues are generally caused by a program and/or process that is ... or can be legitimate (such as an invasive antivirus like Norton or McAfee). ... If troubleshooting the issue is too difficult - and there is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)