Re: Burning Pictures - Why does it take so long?

"Curious >" <<spammenot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EAA3E75C-A63F-4B1B-9D74-022B823B9972@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Have you tried just copying the picture files to the CD?
"Sam" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1CC2AC8B-69F6-419D-B326-43426D9324F3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"girlC" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5a08b1e0f0a699f2228189609c4fcbde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll assume I am doing something incorrect. I am trying to burn
pictures to a CD-R. I select what pictures I want then click burn.
After inserting the CD and naming it the program then calculates how
much time it will take. Often it says 7 or 8 hours!

What is a faster way? Is there a "more correct" way?

Thanks -

girlC

Yus. This happens to me too, with any type of file. Are you formatting, when it asks you, the disc as a Live file system? That could be the problem.

Well, when I did it, I clicked burn items to CD, I think. IDK, it's been a while...

.