Re: Burning Pictures - Why does it take so long?
- From: "Sam" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:59:31 -0400
"Curious >" <<spammenot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EAA3E75C-A63F-4B1B-9D74-022B823B9972@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Have you tried just copying the picture files to the CD?
"Sam" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1CC2AC8B-69F6-419D-B326-43426D9324F3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"girlC" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5a08b1e0f0a699f2228189609c4fcbde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'll assume I am doing something incorrect. I am trying to burn
pictures to a CD-R. I select what pictures I want then click burn.
After inserting the CD and naming it the program then calculates how
much time it will take. Often it says 7 or 8 hours!
What is a faster way? Is there a "more correct" way?
Yus. This happens to me too, with any type of file. Are you formatting, when it asks you, the disc as a Live file system? That could be the problem.
Well, when I did it, I clicked burn items to CD, I think. IDK, it's been a while...
- Prev by Date: Re: Video not available, cannot find 'vids:lv50' decompressor
- Next by Date: Tagging photos between Vista and XP
- Previous by thread: Re: Burning Pictures - Why does it take so long?
- Next by thread: Tagging photos between Vista and XP