Re: Burning Pictures - Why does it take so long?

"Curious >" <<spammenot@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EAA3E75C-A63F-4B1B-9D74-022B823B9972@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Have you tried just copying the picture files to the CD?
"Sam" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1CC2AC8B-69F6-419D-B326-43426D9324F3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"girlC" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5a08b1e0f0a699f2228189609c4fcbde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll assume I am doing something incorrect. I am trying to burn
pictures to a CD-R. I select what pictures I want then click burn.
After inserting the CD and naming it the program then calculates how
much time it will take. Often it says 7 or 8 hours!

What is a faster way? Is there a "more correct" way?

Thanks -

girlC

Yus. This happens to me too, with any type of file. Are you formatting, when it asks you, the disc as a Live file system? That could be the problem.

Well, when I did it, I clicked burn items to CD, I think. IDK, it's been a while...

  • Re: Burning Pictures - Why does it take so long?
    ... "girlC" wrote in message ... I select what pictures I want then click burn. ... After inserting the CD and naming it the program then calculates how ... Are you formatting, when it asks you, the disc as a Live file system? ...
  • Re: Cannot burn photo to CD via Digital Image Suite 2006
    ... I've tried to burn the same pictures from ... Media Player and it worked fine. ... Digital Image MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: Movie Maker limits
    ... completed a project with 437 pictures, 8 songs, transitions for a total ... I can't burn ... "John Inzer" wrote: ... Also it may be worth considering how many ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: copy to CD
    ... You didn't say what software you used to burn the CD. ... the pictures to a temporary folder. ... way they will be burned in the order you wish to display them. ... > I tried to copy a folder consisting of over 40 pictures. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Emailing Presentation
    ... I would also recommend that you burn the files to a CD, ... > I have a presentation which had a video clip in and some pictures. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)