Re: Music in a e-mail ?

t-4-2 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am in an uncharted water.
Please teach me how to insert a song from my Media Player to an
e-mail. I don't have a clue ! Thank you.
=====================================

Have a look at the following article:

How to Add Background Sound to Emails
in Windows Mail or Outlook Express
http://email.about.com/cs/oetipstricks/qt/et051102.htm

--

John Inzer
MS Digital Media MVP

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

  • Re: battery on the motherboard
    ... This afternoon I did another test by running only Media Player, ... or 6th song. ... the video card, hard drives, etc. than CoreTemp, plus power supply voltages. ... that's the driver I have now and the same one I've had since I've ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Song Display in Library.
    ... You can't sort descending sub-grouped by album or ascending grouped by first letter. ... If I have several collection CDs containing the same song by the same artist, I may want to rate the original higher than the collections because if I have 5 copies of one song I will hear it 5 times more than a song I only have one of. ... Windows Media Player provides a very small set of functionality directed at a very specific technology: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: battery on the motherboard
    ... going thru a song list it started hiccuping on the 4th song, ... Media Player playing a playlist with the MP screen set to Alchemy-Random. ... now I'm wondering is the graphics card the problem or Media Player!? ... that's the driver I have now and the same one I've had since I've had ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: battery on the motherboard
    ... So far, without using Media Player, no crash. ... the video card, hard drives, etc. than CoreTemp, plus power supply voltages. ... going thru a song list it started hiccuping on the 4th song, ... that's the driver I have now and the same one I've had since I've ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Window OSs, The Upcoming MS Long Horn, MSBot & Security
    ... I got Windows Media Player 9 going with my entire Queen collection in MP3 ... The next random song was "Talk To Me". ... My friend recently acquired a dog. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)