Re: mp3 to wav

Thanks Barman,
Audacity is already running here for a few years but as far as I know there
is no possibility to change the setting to become a small wav file, needed to
be inserted in powerpoint. Concerning the Cdex I have to wait since my Vista
laptop in with my daughter for 2 weeks. The problems started with Vista, in
XP it works very well.
Till later
Gosia

"barman58" wrote:

Have a look at Cdex available 'Features | CDex'
(http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/?q=features) that should cover your needs
alternatively do a search for Audacity which is a complete audio editing
package. Both are open source so are available for free ;) :D

--
barman58

--
Regards
*Barman58*

  • Re: mp3 to wav
    ... Have a look at Cdex available 'Features | CDex' ... alternatively do a search for Audacity which is a complete audio editing ...
  • Re: Satellite input?
    ... >recognize this new input for music?Do I have to reconfigure anything? ... but you can use either CDex or Audacity to record from the ... CDex is a free CD ripper/audio converter. ... Audacity is a free audio ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.music)
  • RE: CDex and Audacity incompaible
    ... I use audacity to combine 2 songs into one sound track. ... the file size of Wav ... I tried to use Cdex to do the trick of disguising the new sound track as ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • Re: burn and compress MP3 to CD
    ... You could probably use CDEx or Audacity to convert from one MP3 ... bitrate to another: http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdexos/ and ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: customise two sound files
    ... For that, I use AUDACITY to create the mix, then export it as an AVI ... file and then convert it as a RIFF wave with CDEX (free) ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)