Re: mp3 to wav

Thanks Barman,
Audacity is already running here for a few years but as far as I know there
is no possibility to change the setting to become a small wav file, needed to
be inserted in powerpoint. Concerning the Cdex I have to wait since my Vista
laptop in with my daughter for 2 weeks. The problems started with Vista, in
XP it works very well.
Till later

"barman58" wrote:

Have a look at Cdex available 'Features | CDex'
( that should cover your needs
alternatively do a search for Audacity which is a complete audio editing
package. Both are open source so are available for free ;) :D

the beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand.,- frank herbert