Re: mp3 to wav

Thanks Barman,
Audacity is already running here for a few years but as far as I know there
is no possibility to change the setting to become a small wav file, needed to
be inserted in powerpoint. Concerning the Cdex I have to wait since my Vista
laptop in with my daughter for 2 weeks. The problems started with Vista, in
XP it works very well.
Till later
Gosia

"barman58" wrote:

Have a look at Cdex available 'Features | CDex'
(http://cdexos.sourceforge.net/?q=features) that should cover your needs
alternatively do a search for Audacity which is a complete audio editing
package. Both are open source so are available for free ;) :D

--
barman58

--
Regards