Re: mp3 to wav

I do believe you Zach, but for XP there was no problem, the codec was
available without extra payment. I heard that there were some problems with
soms licence in Vista but don't know if that's the reason.
Those setting are in XP also available in the audio recorder that is
includes in accessories (bureau accessoires), but again in Vista they fail.
I'm still hoping someone had a solution for this problem, preferrably for
Switch. I do need 2 other programmes now for what Switch can combine. So ....

"zachd [MSFT]" wrote:

I believe you would want to acquire an MP3 encoder - I believe that's
generally a for-pay codec, though. =\

"Gosia" <Gosia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In XP i use Switch from NCH to convert music files. From mp3 to wav with
encoder settings in Mpeg Layer-3 with 56 kb/24000Hz stereo and 6kb/sec to
have a small file to be included in powerpoint. I installed the same exe
file on my Vista home premium laptop and I can't find the Mpeg Layer-3
anymore. What can I do? Someone who can help me?
Thanks a lot.
Gosia

.