Movie Maker

I have created a slideshow in Movie Maker. I wanted to free up some disk
space so I moved the picture files to my Passport hard drive. When I move
these files from my c drive, those pictures no longer appear in the slideshow
that I created....just black frames. Have I not saved the movie file
correctly or do I have to keep the pictures that I used in the slideshow in
the original location they were in when the slideshow was created? I have
made dvds of the slideshow, but would like to be able to go in and edit in
the future, but also need to free this disk space from my c drive.

Thanks for any help.

  • Re: Thank you Luc
    ... An alternative is to use something like Windows Movie Maker to do your ... It's perfect for pictures set to music. ... > My slideshow was wonderful and so was the sound. ... >> I then added the transitions using the ones in power point. ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • How to make a wondershare photo and video slideshow on DVD
    ... Make your photo and video slideshow on DVD ... in which the pictures you copied from your digital camera are located. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • How to make your wonderful photo and video slideshow on DVD
    ... Make your photo and video slideshow on DVD ... in which the pictures you copied from your digital camera are located. ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • Re: Photos --> slide show --- MPEG?
    ... One of the most favourite uses of Movie maker is to make ... slideshow of still pictures. ... To make your slideshow even greater consider applying Pans and Zooms over ... > the DVD remote's D-pad. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: My Picture Multiple Slideshows
    ... I would like to be able to create virtual slideshow of pictures with music, ... the photos can be in any ... Am I alone on this desire for these features? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)