- From: Sunfish NC <SunfishNC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 12:15:01 -0700
I have created a slideshow in Movie Maker. I wanted to free up some disk
space so I moved the picture files to my Passport hard drive. When I move
these files from my c drive, those pictures no longer appear in the slideshow
that I created....just black frames. Have I not saved the movie file
correctly or do I have to keep the pictures that I used in the slideshow in
the original location they were in when the slideshow was created? I have
made dvds of the slideshow, but would like to be able to go in and edit in
the future, but also need to free this disk space from my c drive.
Thanks for any help.
- Prev by Date: Re: problems using windows dvd maker
- Next by Date: Re: Movie Maker
- Previous by thread: WMP (Vista) will not play MPEG-2 files...
- Next by thread: Re: Movie Maker