Java 6 Update 7

I have the latest version of Java installed ( Java 6 Update 7) but some games and videos will not load. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice. I just tried watched a video on a hotel site and was prompted to download the latest version of Java. When I tried the download it searched and said the latest version was already present. Any suggestions?

  • Re: I need Intel iMac Info
    ... I don't own an iPod and those I do know who ... if an Inet iMac and use it! ... I need to convert those VHS videos over to ... >> It is crucial that any new machine within our office have Java ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: I need Intel iMac Info
    ... I need to convert those VHS videos over to ... but the iMac comes out of the box ready to record and edit it video. ... > It is crucial that any new machine within our office have Java ... Toss in here Flash ability too. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: cant play avi file
    ... Ric Moore wrote: ... I'm very disappointed I can't play the videos on my computer. ... especially for java and flash. ... firefox from firefox, not from FC. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Video blending
    ... Can anyone tell me if it's possible to apply transparency effects to ... I'm looking to layer two or more videos on top of ... At first glance it doesn't seem that Java is the most ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • video/audio transfer. Java vs .NET
    ... I know I'm a little crazy to ask it in a Java discussion group, ... images and videos. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)