Re: Windows Media Stops Working with DVDs

Did you install the codec pack after you started having problems with
WMP? Looks like msmpeg2adec.dll may be conflicting with another
decoder/codec. do you have other a/v software such as nero, roxio etc.
installed?

--
locoeng

vista ultimate 32/64 bit dual boot
gigabyte ep35 ds3r/xfx geforce 8600gt/corsair 520hx
g.skill ddr ii 800 x2 gigs
seagate 120gb (ide) x2/wd 750 (sata)
samsung sh203b sbo3 patched codeking
pioneer 215l patched mcse
nec/optiarc 7200s 1.06bt liggy&dee
lite-on 20a1l bl06 -fb fbl eos eoht 6-

  • Re: Deleting "my old disk structure"
    ... then start the install over. ... the drive, re-create and format them, and continue with the install. ... after you've set up the system and the A/V software is running ... I was just hoping to be able to erase this redundant "old disk structure" ...
  • Re: Compatibility
    ... Yes I'd like to know before I install it. ... Thanks for the advice, I'll try it now. ... Vista Ultimate 32/64 bit dual boot ... Samsung SH203B SBO3 patched codeking ...
  • Re: Deleting "my old disk structure"
    ... how much time do you have invested in the reinstall? ... then start the install over. ... the drive, re-create and format them, and continue with the install. ... after you've set up the system and the A/V software is running ...