Re: Video thumbnails not generating automaticly.

OK nevermind i figured it out somehow. The Klite codec pack i guess was
what i needed to install.

--
chieftain20

  • Re: Video thumbnails not generating automaticly.
    ... OK nevermind i figured it out somehow. ... The Klite codec pack i guess was ... what i needed to install. ...
  • Re: SATA DVD not recognized
    ... > Somehow I fail to see how changing the source file of a module one has ... > somehow this makes the install program not see the IDE CD drive it is ... SATA disk and PATA dvd drive, ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Console application checking if .NET installed
    ... If the exe does require .Net and .Net is not installed then display a better and more informative message with website links and all… maybe even an option to install the .Net. ... My guess is that if you wrote that test code as .NET managed one, the machine should already have .NET installed for that code to be able to run. ... I think in order to test if .NET is installed, one should write an external native application that checks this somehow and somehow always run that before running the actual .NET console application. ... Consider that the people not installing .NET might very well be some of the same people that never runs Windows Update, so they would never have this code that knew how to install .NET in the first place. ...
  • Re: [opensuse] VNC session
    ... If you install the Gnome desktop ... If you install KDE first as the desktop so you get the kdm ... Somehow I didn't have the luck to find it..and I don't really have ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Hard drive About To Crash
    ... obtain a replacement HD and a piece of cloning software. ... Install the HD on a secondary channel in the ... modern computer using SATA this should be no problem. ... THEN somehow copy my current C: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)