Re: Windows Media Center with no Internet Connection

For me ..if I dont have broadband access at home I probably wouldnt
bother owning a pc. I stopped doing dialup 12+ years ago and have no
intention of ever wasting my time with dialup.

Especially in use of Media Center. But if You can get the OTA
channels without internet go for it... like the guy said you might
initially need to go internet to get setup... but once done, be ok..

If you are going to do that, I would also go ahead and make that pc a
dedicated media center.

I relize I have a problem visualizing why bother if not connected.. But
thats because I am 100% used to using the internet for my finances,
bills, etc..

And likely wouldnt even bother with computers if I didnt have the
connection.

--
Tulsaboyw