Re: 'Quality' Images

Ok Curious (why aint you a member of this forum?) .. I will follow your
advice, and
buddy, if it don't work I'll sick my stuffed dog on ya!! (His name is
peanut) ;)

Curious;794536 Wrote:
Go to Help and enter Create Screen Saver and you will find how
do what you want.
"RegH" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:789640f3877f8ad7ed3bf52682599915@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >

Well, I must first say Hello to you all on this forum. Just got my
first laptop, and it runs Vista Home Premium 32.

I'm searching close to this topic, so I try here.
First-- it kinda irks me to see that so many of you are willing to
change your own images to fit the needs of the screensaver.
I guess I'm a hard case, but I think the darn computer should adjust
MY photos!
I have many many photos that have come from many sources over the
years.
I want to see my photos, not download some others, and I HATE it when
the photo is stretched out of shape.
XP had the Center, Tile, etc. settings. I can't find this in the
Vista screensaver tool.
Am I missing something?
I will not be installing some other screensaver software. If Vista
can't do it, I can do without it.
Darn--- I have turned into my grouchy old grandpa! :zip:
/wipes sweat from brow, sits back down

--
RegH > >

--
RegH

  • Re: Quality Images
    ... >> first laptop, and it runs Vista Home Premium 32. ... >> change your own images to fit the needs of the screensaver. ... >> I have many many photos that have come from many sources over the ...
  • Re: Quality Images
    ... first laptop, and it runs Vista Home Premium 32. ... change your own images to fit the needs of the screensaver. ... I have many many photos that have come from many sources over the ... Vista screensaver tool. ...
  • Re: Quality Images
    ... first laptop, and it runs Vista Home Premium 32. ... change your own images to fit the needs of the screensaver. ... I have many many photos that have come from many sources over the ... Vista screensaver tool. ...
  • Re: What a difference 10-12 years in the hobby can make
    ... forum, some of the topics discussed there are close to what was ... I find it interesting how the three main hobby forums, ... Flickr, Photobucket, etc. ... I think it's been a shift from taking photos for the sake ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Huge New Scuba Discussion Forum
    ... Diving Discussion Forum. ... Members can upload and share all their dive related photos, ... travel to critter photos *& members can reply to and rate photos. ... Members can also upload their own dive related video clips, ...
    (rec.scuba.locations)