Re: 'Quality' Images

Well, I must first say Hello to you all on this forum. Just got my
first laptop, and it runs Vista Home Premium 32.

I'm searching close to this topic, so I try here.
First-- it kinda irks me to see that so many of you are willing to
change your own images to fit the needs of the screensaver.
I guess I'm a hard case, but I think the darn computer should adjust to
MY photos!
I have many many photos that have come from many sources over the
years.
I want to see my photos, not download some others, and I HATE it when
the photo is stretched out of shape.
XP had the Center, Tile, etc. settings. I can't find this in the
Vista screensaver tool.
Am I missing something?
I will not be installing some other screensaver software. If Vista
can't do it, I can do without it.
Darn--- I have turned into my grouchy old grandpa! :zip:
/wipes sweat from brow, sits back down

--
RegH

  • Re: Quality Images
    ... >> first laptop, and it runs Vista Home Premium 32. ... >> change your own images to fit the needs of the screensaver. ... >> I have many many photos that have come from many sources over the ...
  • Re: Quality Images
    ... I must first say Hello to you all on this forum. ... change your own images to fit the needs of the screensaver. ... I have many many photos that have come from many sources over the ... Vista screensaver tool. ...
  • Re: Quality Images
    ... first laptop, and it runs Vista Home Premium 32. ... change your own images to fit the needs of the screensaver. ... I have many many photos that have come from many sources over the ... Vista screensaver tool. ...
  • screansaver activates even while using gamepad
    ... Logitech Rumblepad 2, the screen saver in Vista Home Premium activates ... caused my screen to blank after 5mins (settings in control panel's power ... screensaver options / power settings make the screen turn off after ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)
  • Re: Printing a word document which has photos inserted into it
    ... "Terry Farrell" wrote: ... providing drivers for that work correctly with Vista and this seem ... the alternate driver is Deskjet 990c. ... why do photos print perfectly in Microsoft Office Picture ...